Abstract 3

JimFox

Staff member
This is sure cool Dale! Those dunes do lend themselves to abstracts, I am glad you composed this.

It can sure get sandy indeed, it's good you covered your camera because that sand can sneak in so easily into the gear. I know when it's a bit windy like that, I decide what lens I am using and I just stick with it as I won't change lenses then while out in the dunes.

Dale Berlin

Supporting Member
Almost a yin and yang type of pattern to the shadows and the light. Nicely seen.
Thank you Alan

This is sure cool Dale! Those dunes do lend themselves to abstracts, I am glad you composed this.
It can sure get sandy indeed, it's good you covered your camera because that sand can sneak in so easily into the gear. I know when it's a bit windy like that, I decide what lens I am using and I just stick with it as I won't change lenses then while out in the dunes.
Thanks Jim, great minds think alike lol.

Super, Dale! I love how you walked the tightrope on those highlights - perfection.

Killer comp too.

Jeff
Hey Jeff, thanks

Congrats on the Weekly B&W Featured Photo Dale!

@Dale Berlin
AWWWW SHUCKS, Thank You

Cool. The sand blasting was worth it, and of course that's how the old footsteps disappear.
Thanks Jim. Thats what I like about sand and wind. It looks like it did 10,000 years ago.

You are braver than I, Dale. I don't even take my camera out of the pack in the sand dunes when it's windy!
Thanks Monika you chicken.

Texture, light, patterns ,comp, and crop all perfection!
Thank you Amy.

Top Bottom