A Butterfly Party

JimFox

Staff member
I have been super busy, what with photography and FocalWorld, I have managed to squeeze in one more activity...

In the midst of the Coronvirus, one positive thing is I finally had time to finish up a few projects that the Grandkids and I have been working on since last year. And that’s the creation of some story books. It’s been fun to watch how creating these books together has spun off into helping inspire them at school with other projects they did totally on their own. It’s awesome to help inspire young children.

While I did the main writing, it was inspired by the Grandkids and the fun adventures we have together. Everyone helped in editing and illustrating these books.

So here is a link to one of the books we created, you can purchase them if you desire, they have real ISBN numbers. The books contain more heart and soul then perhaps expertise, but it’s a start, and a stepping stone. Each one we do in the future I am sure will improve.

Following the link, if you scroll down it will allow you to see another book we have done which is a Mystery Book.

https://www.blurb.com/b/10057761-the-butterfly-party

8BAD5BF5-6E87-45EF-9B86-18DE01E4E616.jpeg

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
It's great that you did this with your grandkids. I can remember you stopping for some images for the book when we met in Skyline.

Jameel Hyder

Staff member
That is nice Jim. The time spent with the kids and grand kids is precious. Soak in every moment. I am sure they will enjoy these books and likely pass on to their kids as memories of their granddad.

JimFox

Staff member
That is nice Jim. The time spent with the kids and grand kids is precious. Soak in every moment. I am sure they will enjoy these books and likely pass on to their kids as memories of their granddad.
Thank you Jameel. We have another 6 books we are currently working on, so we will have a nice set for them. Then going forward it will be to get them more involved in the writing process.

Top Bottom