2025/11/11-19: OUR LAST SOUTHWEST USA PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP 2025 (2) - ONE SEAT LEFT!

Vieri

WELCOME TO OUR 2025 SOUTHWEST USA PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS – THE LAST ONES EVER IN THE SOUTHWEST | If nature created a temple for us to celebrate the beauty and power of the Earth, the iconic landscapes of the Southwest USA could definitely be it. Few areas around the World offer so many incredible locations so relatively close together, all showing the power of nature at its highest. Few areas of the world have been immortalised in movies and photographs to such an extent. My love story with the Southwest USA’s landscapes started in 2010, during the one-month trip that made me decide to become a professional landscape photographer, and I have been back many times since.

Now, I am really excited to come back to the Southwest USA for our LAST TWO Workshops, the ULTIMATE Southwest USA Workshops, longer than previous ones and with even more incredible, iconic locations to photograph!

In November 2025, I am looking forward to putting at your service the knowledge I gathered during 15 years dedicated to exploring and photographing these spectacular locations together with my extensive experience leading over 80 Workshops, 4 of which in the Southwest USA so far. Together we’ll let the amazing landscapes of the Southwest USA inspire us, and I’ll help you create individual, unique and powerful photographs of the Southwest’s iconic landscapes!

OVER 25 INSPIRING LOCATIONS | During our 9 days of Southwest USA Photography Workshop, we’ll have nearly 30 locations available to photograph. Together we’ll photograph some of the most iconic landscapes on Earth, from Monument Valley to US National Parks such as Arches, Canyonlands and Grand Canyon, from Antelope Canyon to Horseshoe Bend, and more.

THE SOUTHWEST USA + YOUR VISION | Whether we'll photograph iconic locations or more unexplored ones, you'll never go home with the same images as everyone else. Thanks to my knowledge of the locations, during our Southwest USA Photography Workshop I’ll keep you away from the crowds and I’ll help you bring your vision to life photographing these incredible, iconic landscapes in your own original and personal way.

NOVEMBER 11-19, 2025 | LIMITED TO 3 PARTICIPANTS

Follow the link for more information and to secure your seat:

https://www.vieribottazziniworkshops.com/product/the-southwest-usa-photography-workshop

See you in the Southwest USA in November 2025! Best regards,

Vieri

Top Bottom