2025/03/19-26: THE FAROE ISLANDS PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP 2025 (2) - TWO SEATS LEFT!

Vieri

WELCOME TO OUR FAROE ISLANDS PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP | The Faroe Islands are a small but amazingly beautiful group of islands in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Their rugged, majestic, wild and primordial looking landscapes are incredibly inspiring, and the moody weather helps making this a must-go destination for all landscape lovers and one where you’ll want to return multiple times for more. I have been exploring, loving and photographing the Faroe Islands since 2021, and I dedicated many weeks to their incredible landscapes.

I am looking forward to putting at your service all my knowledge of these spectacular islands, together with my extensive experience leading over 80 Workshops so far, of which 4 on The Faroe Islands so far. Together we’ll let the Faroese landscapes and Atlantic weather inspire us, and I’ll help you create your original, unique photographs of these spectacular, iconic landscapes!

OVER 30 INSPIRING LOCATIONS | During our 8 days of Faroe Islands Photography Workshop, we’ll have over 30 locations available for you. Together we’ll photograph Faroe’s most iconic locations, such as Drangarnir, Risin og Kellingin, Sorvagsvatn, Trollkonufingur and more, we’ll work on the island’s most impressive waterfalls such as Fossa, Mulafossur, Svartidalurfoss and more, we’ll portray the beauty of the beaches, rocky shores, sea stacks, churches and more.

THE FAROE ISLANDS + YOUR VISION | Whether we'll photograph iconic locations or more unexplored ones, you'll never go home with the same images as everyone else. Thanks to my knowledge of the locations, during our Faroe Islands Photography Workshop I’ll keep you away from the crowds and I’ll help you bring your vision to life photographing the Faroe Islands' spectacular, primordial landscapes in your own original and personal way!

MARCH 19-26, 2025 | LIMITED TO 3 PARTICIPANTS

Follow the link for more information and to secure your seat:

https://www.vieribottazziniworkshops.com/product/the-faroe-islands-photography-workshop

See you on Faroe in March 2025! Best regards,

Vieri

Top Bottom