2022/01/21-25: DEATH VALLEY PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP 2022 - SOLD OUT!

Vieri

WELCOME TO OUR DEATH VALLEY PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP | Death Valley, the heart of the desert, with its huge variety of iconic, spectacular landscapes concentrated in a relatively small area is one of my favourite destinations on the planet. I started exploring and photographing Death Valley in 2010, during the one-month trip in the Southwest USA that made me decide to become a professional landscape photographer, and I have been back to Death Valley almost every year since. I am really excited to come back to the Valley again in 2022 for two more Workshops, and I am looking forward to putting over a decade of knowledge exploring and photographing Death Valley together with my extensive experience leading over 55 Workshops at your service, to get inspired and create your individual, personal and powerful photographs of Death Valley’s otherworldly landscapes!

OVER 15 INSPIRING LOCATIONS | During our 5 days of Death Valley Photography Workshop, we’ll have over 15 locations available to photograph. Thanks to my extensive knowledge of Death Valley, we’ll work on the Valley’s most iconic locations such as Zabriskie Point from an original viewpoint, I’ll bring you to my unique spots in Badwater Basin and the Devil’s Golf Course, I’ll take you to the best of the Racetrack’s magical Sailing Stones, I’ll show you where to find the cleanest and most photogenic of Mesquite’s sand dunes, and more. As well, I am looking forward to bringing you to my favourite, more secret locations of Death Valley, where almost nobody else ever goes.

BRING YOUR VISION TO LIFE | Whether we’ll photograph iconic locations or lesser known ones, don’t worry: you won’t go back home with the same images as everyone else! Thanks to my knowledge of the locations, during our Death Valley Photography Workshop I’ll keep you away from the crowds, even in the most famous spots, and I’ll help you bringing your vision to life photographing these iconic landscapes in your own unique and personal way.

JANUARY 21-25, 2022 | LIMITED TO 3 PARTICIPANTS

Follow the link for more information and to secure your seat:

https://www.vieribottazziniworkshops.com/product/death-valley-photography-workshop

See you in Death Valley in January 2022! Best regards,

Vieri

Last edited:
Top Bottom