2019/11/17-24: CORNWALL PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP 2019 - BOOKING CLOSED

Vieri

NOVEMBER 17–24, 2019 | LIMITED TO 3 PARTICIPANTS
Welcome to my Cornwall Photography Workshop! In November 2019, I’ll put my vast knowledge exploring and photographing the stunning Cornish Coasts and inland at your service, to get inspired, realise your vision and create unique photographs of these impressive, spectacular landscapes!

30+ SHOOTING LOCATIONS!
During these 8 days of Cornwall Photography Workshop, we’ll explore and photograph in depth Cornwall’s landscapes. Together we’ll work on the most famous locations such as Land’s End, St. Michael’s Mount and Godrevy Lighthouse, and I’ll bring you to discover the hidden beauty of this amazing region of England. From the grand vistas to minimalist Fine Art work, from rough seas to historic ruins, Cornwall will inspire you with the beauty of its nature and landscapes!

INSPIRATION, VISION AND FUN!
If you want to get inspired and develop your vision, master your landscape photography technique and perfect your post-processing skills while creating unforgettable photographs of Cornwall’s dramatic landscapes, then my Cornwall Photography Workshop is for you!

Read more and book here: https://www.vieribottazziniworkshops.com/product/cornwall-photography-workshop

Last edited:

Vieri

What a fantastic opportunity Vieri.
Thank you very much Jim, I love Cornwall - such an amazing, incredible area! - and can't wait to share it next fall with like-minded landscape lovers! :) Best regards,

Vieri

Top Bottom